Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Trees winter homes

 This is a general view of my winter storage for my trees, on the right is the area I keep for collected trees plus overflow from the bottom greenhouse.

 This is the main greenhouse for trees, not very big but I get quite a lot in, as you can see below.

This is the area for collected material and any trees I cannot get in the main greenhouse.


The big Hawthorn on the left has just been collected this winter,it was about six metres high but is now only about point seven five of a metre.
I wish spring would hurry up and get here so the trees would really start to come back to life,though they are showing some signs.



1 comment:

  1. spring could be a while yet Ray , they talk about cold again at the weekend ! that a big lump of hawthorn ! :-)

    ReplyDelete