Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 4 March 2012

March chat Willowbog

Plenty going on yesterday at Willowbog chat as you can see, not a lot of space as Peter has got a lot of work done for the forthcoming BSA show and does not want it messed up.[well done Peter]



Terry being Terry doing what he is best at.



I hate to admit it but Terry when he is being sensible is very good at giving advice on all aspects of Bonsai


This is my contribution to the show, only because there is a new category called work in progress and I do not think my trees are ready to be shown.But then again is any tree ever perfect. 
I am looking forward to the show and any constructive criticism from anyone there.
See you there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment