Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 13 March 2012

More BSA 2012

After the gala dinner,[ which was very good] they started with the awards presentation for all the classes in the show. Judging must have been a very hard task as the quality of trees was very,very high. Imagine my surprise when my name was called, I got an award of merit for my mame Erica, to say I was pleased is an understatement. Then came the shock of the day for me when they announced the winner of the work in progress class, they called my name again,shock and amazement I could not believe it.











To top this off I was presented with a special made and inscribed Shohin pot from Walsall Ceramics for this section.

As I could not attend on Sunday this was the icing on the cake after a very enjoyable day. Well done to everyone who made this event the outstanding event it was. 

Again thanks to all.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ray very well done at the show. Apologies for not getting to yours on Monday my daughter came up from Chester. See you next week hopefully

    ReplyDelete