Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 17 March 2012

More on Hawthorn 7th Feb

Just been in the greenhouse looking at some of my collected Hawthorn, they all seem to be doing well, especially the one I collected about October last year.


As you can see the tree has a lot of really strong buds which I think is a very good sign for the future. Considering this tree was only collected last year and also carved to neutralise the top I am very optimistic about its future as a Bonsai,but then again only time and care will tell!  

This is a Hawthorn I collected about 20 years ago.



This tree is really well established and I never have to worry about it coming back as you can see the buds are bursting. A lot of the buds look like flowers again this year which is one of the rewards I get from this tree.

This was it last year in full leaf and shows how small the leaves are, I will post more pictures when it is in flower.





No comments:

Post a Comment