Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 31 March 2012

Trident Maple

This is my Trident Maple I got from Willowbog last year,


Since then it has been re-potted and had a good clip out.


As you can see it has been turned round, the back is now the front !
Right or wrong I like it better from this side.
I always thought this tree needed a much bigger canopy than it had, because of the size of the trunk and as a result of this I will be feeding very strongly this year to promote new growth. I think and hope the tree will look a lot better if I do the work needed correctly !


So far so good it is looking very healthy and putting on plenty of growth.




No comments:

Post a Comment