Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Brrrrrr


It looks really nice outside this morning,the sun is shining, trees looking good, but when you step out of the door its shiver time again,only 3 degrees out there and after last weeks summer it has come as a bit of a shock.But we are quite lucky here in Carlisle as we do not have any snow,I believe it is all around us but all we had was a flurry last night, not enough to lay and cause problems.Watching the forecast it is going to be a lot milder for the weekend, I hope so as it is Bonsai chat on Saturday and it can feel like a different world up at Willowbog, but cold or not I am looking forward to going up there!



Yes this was us last week having a BBQ, first one of the year, even my son ventured outside into the sunshine and this does not happen very often!

No comments:

Post a Comment