Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 30 April 2012

False Cypress, pinching out.

I have just finished pinching out on this False Cypress,it took me about one and a half hours, but has been worth the effort.


I have also cleaned up the trunk and Jins which were covered in green algae, next job is to apply another coat of lime sulphur.
I like to keep these trees quite open in foliage to prevent die-back on the inside and promote back budding.


This is a small accent I made up for the B S A show in March,now out in flower.

The table is made from a slice of Cherry wood and three bits of dowel then polished,simple but good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment