Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 25 April 2012

A little pruning

I have been doing a little bit of pruning on my recently acquired Heather this morning.


Looks a bit thinner than it started.


I started by removing branches that were crossing or in the wrong place, then removed all the terminal's of the branches that were left to promote back budding.


It took me quite a long time to go through all the end's, but will be worth it eventually.


In the bucket is the remnants of what I removed,about 90% I would say, but this should pay dividends in the future,as the root's recover.

Well that's a start!!




No comments:

Post a Comment