Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 29 April 2012

Potting marathon

I have just spent the last day and a half potting trees for Anthony from down on the coast.


This is how they arrived,the very back one is a Maple and in front of that a silver birch both of which are patio trees.
The pot at the front contains Dawn Redwoods,two of them are dead,the other two I have potted into separate pots.


From this photo you can see the task in hand.

These trees had not been potted in quite a long time and were in desperate need of some space to grow in.

The following photos are after potting.


Mugo Pine


San Jose Juniper


Two Chinese Juniper


Field Maple


Another two Juniper


Lime tree

Thats all for now going to watch the Moto G P.





No comments:

Post a Comment