Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 25 May 2012

Another visit to Kens

Yesterday I went to see Ken M as he had a couple of things he wanted some help with.


When I arrived Ken was busy planting rocks in white gravel in a pot,[ I told him they wont grow] but he just wanted a little bit of outside inside.


I started with clipping on this Hawthorn while Ken got the sausage going on the BBQ.


Pork and apple sausages in a roll with a beer to wash them down,he better watch out with treats like this I could turn up more often.


Ken also has a couple of tall Junipers in pots that started out as patio trees, slowly but surely they are turning into Bonsai.


This is it after a clip out and some wiring,some way to go but another couple of seasons and who knows!

Glorious weather and good company, a great day out.

thanks Ken.



No comments:

Post a Comment