Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 6 May 2012

Dawn Redwood update

My Dawn Redwood has had a small makeover today, a new pot and a little bit of pruning.


Above you can see what it was like before,
And below after,


I think the pot is a little to large,but will allow the tree to grow and thrive.
I am starting to believe we all try to grow trees in pots that are to small, so I am changing things this year.
Hopefully the trees will benefit from this and reward me well!

2 comments:

  1. Love this tree Ray, not a common style for one but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ray,

    Could you please tell me what do you use in your soil mix?

    ReplyDelete