Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Golden Yew.


Today is my three month anniversary of starting my blog and as a gift to me I had a phone call telling me where to find a Golden Yew that had just been pulled out of a garden. So I put the trailer on the car and went to pick it up, It was about 4ft 6in high and 4ft across, I say was!!just look at it now!!


A little shorter and a lot less foliage.


Below you can see how much has been removed


Just a case of waiting and tender loving care to get it growing again.

My thanks to all who have supported my venture into the computer world!














No comments:

Post a Comment