Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Hawthorn Forest update


Last Saturday I took my Hawthorn forest to Willowbog Chat to give it a clip out as some of the branches were elongating to much,I ended up nearly doing a total rewire, you know what it is like, a little bit of wire on here, then another bit on here,and before you realise most of the tree has been done. 


This was it after the wiring had been done.



Back on the display bench at home.

It still needs to fill out with foliage but it is looking better, I think it is the cold weather we are having at the moment, lets hope it warms up soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment