Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 14 May 2012

Natter Night May14th

Busy night with six visitors.


First off, Sue with a very small Hemlock,lovely little Shohin.


Paul with an Ilex, given to him by Ken,just been potted so no styling.


Paul's son Ed with a Chuhin size Sulphur spray boulevard he has had for a while now.I set him the task of cleaning the algae off it,busy lad.


Ken as usual turned up with another two Scotties, this one for some bud selection which he did assisted by Mike. Needs some work done on the Nebari!


This one we looked at last thing and decided to wire a couple of branches,then remove some,then wire some more,anyhow you know how it goes.


This is the result, looks much more structured.

Another good enjoyable night comes to an end all to soon.


Forgot to mention my Blackie now has four eggs.

1 comment: