Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Another stroll

I went for another stroll up the river today and found it was just as peaceful and tranquil as the last time.


As this place is so close to my home I don't know why I have not spent more time there.


On a day like today, warm and calm, it is so quiet and peaceful all you can here is the river trickling away and the birds singing. 


Looking up a gully there is this {I was going to say waterfall} but it is more like a falling trickle of water.But still very relaxing to see and here.


Another Grey Wagtail was the only wildlife I managed to snap, I saw two Kingfisher,a Heron and also heard a Woodpecker but could not get any pictures, one day maybe I might be lucky!!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice part of the world Ray. Do you do free board and lodgings.

    ReplyDelete