Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 22 June 2012

Flaming June.

Summer has arrived here in Carlisle, how do we know? the rain is warm!


No I do not have a fault with the camera, the streaks are the torrential rain we are having at the moment.


There are only two good things about the rain,
Number 1 - I do not have to water my trees today.
Number2 - it makes the trees look nice and fresh.

I had a new post from Willowbog chat today, I think it is a reminder from Peter that tomorrow is the novice/intermediate workshop.
It will be very nice to see old and new faces again,and Peter will also be there to help Terry and myself this time!!

Only joking Peter.





1 comment:

  1. even if it rains the buddha is smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete