Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 11 June 2012

Natter night 11Th June

Another quiet night probably due to the football,only two regulars turned up Anthony and Paul.
Then I got a surprise a visit from Len Gilbert and his mate Billy, I say surprise as Len has just announced he has  given up Bonsai and sold his collection of trees.


Len was one of the founder group of three at the start of Willowbog chat days that we all love so much.
{ Len Gilbert, Dave Rowles and myself }
I for one will miss the banter and the teachings of a great tutor that Len is.
I hope to see him from time to time even if it's just for coffee and a catch up and a good natter which he is very good at also.

Thanks for everything from me and the Monday night natterers here in Carlisle.

May the fish be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment