Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 18 June 2012

Natter night 18th June.

An absolutely gorgeous night, sun shining, birds singing but only one visitor, Ken M. Even so I think he enjoyed having a one to one workshop with me.
He brought two trees, the first one an Oak he de-wired then I showed him how to cut the leaves in half by folding then cutting at an angle to keep the same shape.



 Then we started on this Larch, all we did was remove the needles that were hanging down and put a couple of guy wires on. Amazing what a difference it made to the tree.


A quiet but a very pleasant night,I will be very happy when this stupid football is finished and everything gets back to some kind of normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment