Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 25 June 2012

Natter night 25th June

Quite unusual tonight,it was a warm and sunny night for my three visitors and me so we could work outside for a change.As is the norm Ken M brought two trees to have a bit of pruning come styling done.


This first one a Chinese Elm { Cork bark } needed some work on the apex to which we did some severe pruning last year by removing about three quite thick branches, this left it very thin on top, { just like me }but now it has grown we were able to form a better crown.Then Ken gave it a good clip out,did a pretty good job to.


The second one a Golden Yew which just needed a haircut, which Ken did with some guidance from Mike and myself


I think Mr Greedy from Willowbog is right the older you get the more forgetful you get,I did not take an after photo.
We still had a good night,plenty tea and coffee and a good natter,which is what it's all about.




No comments:

Post a Comment