Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 4 June 2012

Natter night 4th June

Quietest night ever just Mike R and myself,{ looks like the Queen won }but never the less we had a good natter and put the world to rights.Now something to talk about, this afternoon me and the wife had a walk round the local park as it staged the once a year gala and to my surprise I saw this.!!


I know the weather has been not to good but I didn't think it was this bad.
It did not seem to bother the swans.


Back to normal things, the next photo is a Larch belonging to Simon M which he has left with me for a few weeks until he gets moved in to a new home.


I warned him that it would be different when he gets it back, but he said he trusts me {silly boy}as I have already cleaned the Jins and Shari and plucked the underside of the pads.It was only the back end of last year this tree had a major styling when it was bare and I had not seen it since then,but Simon is very pleased with it's progress.

Short but sweet tonight, but we still enjoyed it.
More cake for us!!





No comments:

Post a Comment