Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 24 June 2012

Novice workshop 23rd June

A well attended workshop and a very busy day for Peter,Terry and myself.





from this.

to this




Even Mike R got roped in to give some input to styling this large Pine belonging to newbie David.

Although the weather tried it did not dampen the spirits of the people attending the workshop, which was over all to quick for us.Never mind we will be back in two weeks time for the chat day.
Maybe earlier if I can sneak up next week to see Peter Warren doing his workshop! 



1 comment:

  1. nice of you to admit that I was actually there this month Ray ! :-) but it was a really good day , lots of folk and lots of trees , my thanks as usual to yourself, Terry and Mike for your valuable contribution, all three of you welcome to come along next weekend if you would like to, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete