Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 11 June 2012

A stroll up the river.

All the family were out today so I grabbed the camera and went for a stroll up one of our local rivers,so close to home we just take it for granted, but we shouldn't.


Local weeds.


But when seen like this beautiful.



Even I could not save this one!!


I found a little bench and just sat looking at this view, must have been here twenty minutes before I could tear myself away.



Wild Foxglove,but fantastic when you look close.


Anyone for a fungus?


With scenes like this who needs to travel a long way from home!


Found this tree living on the edge, the very edge.


A Wagtail posing for me.


Sand Martin nest holes, the birds were to fast for me.


Then all to soon back to civilisation, I know where I would rather be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment