Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 26 July 2012

A trip to the lakes.


I was a little bit on the bored side this morning so me and the wife had a run out to the lake district, the weather did not look to good on the way there but lo and behold the sun came out, that's two days in a row.
Here are a few photos of the day,does anyone notice anything strange about the Moot hall clock?


It was about half past twelve,which I had to check on my watch as the clock does not have a big hand.





A little bit murky with the hills holding the clouds, but you can see how beautiful it is here.
I think because we live so close we take the Lakes for granted, we must visit more often!





No comments:

Post a Comment