Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Dawn Redwood growing strong.

My Dawn Redwood continues to grow very strong and seems to be enjoying this humid weather we are having at the moment.Personally I would rather have some sunshine.


All I am doing at this time is a little bit of clipping just to keep some shape in the tree,this clipping is doing good as there are a lot of new shoots forming and pads starting to take shape.
HooRay!! I finally got something right!


My mini Hosta is flowering again, second time this year. Even plants do not know what the weather will do next.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Manny here, new to bonsai. I recently bought a dawn redwood seedling, I was just wondering how you managed to get multiple branch offs like that. If you could enlighten me that would be great.

    ReplyDelete