Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 15 July 2012

Literati Juniper recent work.

I have spent a couple of days working on my Literati Juniper, cleaning and resealing the Jins & Shari and also plucking out all the dead needles.I have also added a little bit of wire in one or two places,just to refine the image.


The deadwood looks much cleaner now, all it needs is to weather a little.


The foliage, thinned and refined looks a whole lot better than it did before the work was done.


The overall image looks more balanced , I am pleased with the outcome and think it was well worth the five hours it took me.




1 comment:

  1. Very nice tree Ray. Your 5 hours were really well spent.

    ReplyDelete