Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 25 July 2012

My garden today.

I have just had a walk round my garden in the sunshine for a change and everything is looking fine, my Bamboos are thriving and putting on loads of new growth.



The trees are also enjoying the heat, it's been a while since we had any.




I was starting to get worried about my Katsura Maple as all the foliage was wrinkling up at the edges and seemed to be dying.So about four weeks ago I did an emergency repot and it has had the desired effect as you can see from the new growth it now has.
Thats it for now going back to enjoy some more sunshine!!







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful garden and nice prsentacion, congratulations on the job.
    Greetings from Spain

    http://eltimbonsai.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete