Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 2 July 2012

Natter night 2nd July.

Only two visitors tonight Ken M and old John and as nobody brought any trees they had to watch me removing wire,how very exciting for them.But none the less we had a good natter and put the world to rights.I did not take any photos, nothing to snap, I cannot blame the football cause that's finished so I guess its down to the weather,still raining and not a good forecast for the rest of the week.At least I have got most of my trees de-wired so that's a good job done.


How I long for evenings like this again,maybe one day!!

1 comment:

  1. I had 12 at my last garage night! Be careful what you wish for :-)

    ReplyDelete