Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 9 July 2012

Natter night 9th July

Just another quiet night again with only two visitors,Mike R and son so as there were no trees to do I decided to work on one of my own. I chose this Boulevard as it has been quite a while since it was worked on,the rest has done it the world of good as you can see from the photo.


This was before I started to do a bit of thinning out.


During. Be careful of the glare!That head is far to shiny.


I think I am about one third of the way through and this took me about one and a half hours.
Still a long way to go before I can start to wire again,but I can now see some of the branches inside the foliage.

Now here is a photo just for Mr Snart, just in case he is missing Simon R who at the moment is taking a break from Bonsai.


Still as pretty as ever is he not?










1 comment:

  1. I was enjoying the post until that last photo !!!!

    he looks well , nice to see him !

    ReplyDelete