Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 30 July 2012

Natter night July 30th

A couple of extra faces tonight, in the shape of Paul M and Simon Mc as well Ken M and Mike R.Although there was still only one tree brought by Ken, a collected Common Juniper which is suffering some die back,cause not known but could be due to the wet weather we have been having lately.



So after cleaning out the dead foliage we removed the weeds from the surface of the compost and found it very wet. I do not think this should harm the tree as it was collected from a bog about three years ago, so should be used to wet conditions.Ken has left the tree with me for a while to keep an eye on, so I will try to keep it a bit dryer and see what happens.By removing all the dead foliage now we can see if any more dies and investigate further.


No comments:

Post a Comment