Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 20 July 2012

No trees update

Just a quick post to let you know we are home once more,back to my trees. Wednesday morning until Friday tea time seemed like an eternity, first thing I did was check the garden to make sure everything was as I left it,and sure enough it was I am pleased to say. I asked the question about the shop with all the sowing machines in the window the other day and no it wasn't a Singer sowing machine shop, it was just clothes they were selling,but I have never seen so many sowing machines in one place.


This was just the small window full ,there was a much larger one round the corner.

Back to reality and trees, tomorrow is another workshop day at Willowbog and as I am still on holiday I can stay a bit longer and not have to shoot off early to go to work.
Good timing to get my fix of Bonsai, { it's much better than drugs }but still addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment