Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 12 July 2012

A visit to Anthony's garden.

Anthony from down on the Solway coast phoned me the other day and asked me to visit sometime to do a bit of clipping out for him, so as I do not work on Thursdays tonight was a good time.I started on this nice Cotoneaster.



Then I just went round the garden with my shears clipping all sorts of things, like Maples, Beech, Juniper and Hawthorn.




This is the back of his Beech forest I repotted a few months ago,I asked him to turn it round {its to heavy for me}


But not for him,{old age catching up}


Looks quite good and healthy.


Another Cotoneaster in a landscape.


I think this tree would look better in a nice pot without the rocks.


A very nice Acer Palmatum.

Just to prove I was beside the coast a couple of snaps of the seaside.





Then I said goodbye  to the seagulls and headed off home,someone must have heard my pleas for some sunshine as it was a beautiful night,but that sea air is very strong and I am knackered and off to bed!!









No comments:

Post a Comment