Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 27 August 2012

Natter Night 27th August

Could have been the bank holiday or the weather that stopped people coming tonight but two braved it.

Mike R and this young fella on the left,I am not allowed to call him old John any more
He did bring two trees with him, the first a nice little Pomegranit with loads of flower buds on.



It will be nice to see when the buds open.

Next a Southern Beech.



This is it after clipping and a bit of wire was added.

I have also been at my False Cypress again, cleaning out old dead growth from the inside and doing a bit of refining work.

Starting to look good, at least I am happy with it.

A good night again despite the weather!







1 comment:

  1. I think you should be happy with the false cypress Ron. It's nice. Wish mine looked as good.

    ReplyDelete