Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 10 August 2012

Our local park.

Yesterday I spent seven hours clipping conifers and raking up all the remnants, as a result this morning I was as stiff as a plank so I had a walk round our local park.Seven thirty in the morning, on a beautiful day and I really enjoyed it.


It does not get much better than this.


Just one of the magnificent trees, Weeping Willow.


I do not know what the carver had in mind when he carved this trunk but I know what it reminds me of!!

Now some of the wildlife.






This guy seems to be saying " I just love my photo taken"


Well I walked the stiffness out of my legs but my shoulders still ache.I think I am getting to old for hard work.
Before anyone says it,I know I am to old!









No comments:

Post a Comment