Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 2 August 2012

Six month anniversary.

Today is the six month anniversary of starting this blog and boy have I enjoyed it. I have also been very surprised by the response from all over the world,some 5300 visits from 70 countries and over 10000 page views.My first post was about a cheap Juniper and I just had a look back and was taken aback at how much it has grown since then.

This was it six months ago.

This is it now.
It just goes to show the benefits of photos as I did not realise how much growth it had put on since then.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped to make this blog the success I think it is.
Keep the comments coming as I really enjoy reading them,good, bad or funny. 




1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary !!!!!! keep it up , as the actress said to the ...............

    ReplyDelete