Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 26 August 2012

Sunday mornings.

What else are Sunday mornings for but having a look round the garden,you never know what you will see.

My mini Hosta flowering again.

An Erica which was collected from my garden earlier this year is also in flower.

Quince, bought from a local supermarket for less than £3-00 is growing very well.

No room left in the pot, so this accent has decided to expand over the side.

Lastly I thought my little mate budda was growing a beard,but when I looked closely it was just cobwebs. 








1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen old don 4 a long time he's got a beard now ha ha

    ReplyDelete