Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 18 August 2012

Willowbog novice workshop August.

With three students today and three tutors plus Mike R they had better than a one to one workshop and I think they all enjoyed the day.

David being assisted by Terry and mike.



Above are two of David's trees,the top one a nice Shohin Juniper, the next a very good Cotoneaster.

Here we have Barry being helped by Mr Snart to do some pruning on three Maples.

And finally I gave Peter G a hand with his Squamata Juniper.




This is before we started


This is after, much more open but a fair way to go yet.


I do not know what Terry said but he certainly got Peter G standing to attention.





1 comment:

  1. another good ' bonsai ' day ! thanks as always for your help and that of Mike and Terry, cheers

    ReplyDelete