Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 19 September 2012

All mossed up.

I went out this morning collecting moss to get my False Cypress Boulevard ready for the BTA show at Sheffield this coming Sunday 23rd Sept.I even remembered to take some snap's 

This is the back view before.

This is after the moss was added.

This is the front view which had some moss on but needed more.

This is after, I like to leave some fine gravel in places to make it look like a hillside.

The final image.

I am looking forward to the show as I have not been able to attend for about four years, It will be nice to meet up with old friend's I have not seen for quite a while.So if you are in the area of Don Valley Stadium this weekend come along and look me up even if it's only to tell me where I am going wrong.






No comments:

Post a Comment