Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Cotoneaster multi trunk update.

At long last Tony W brought his Cotoneaster multi trunk back for more wiring and styling today.He said he would wire it then bring it back to be tweaked,but as you can see he didn't.


Here we see Tony applying wire, oops, sorry that's me!


To be honest he did help, but I cannot just sit watching someone putting wire on I have got to get in and do some myself.
The next photo shows the tree so far as we did not get finished today, so he is coming back tomorrow for another go.

The picture below shows the tree from an earlier post.

Hopefully we will finish wiring tomorrow and maybe do a little work on the Jins.
I will post more photos then.





2 comments:

  1. Eney normal person puts there toilet paper in the toilet ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any normal person would put the toilet paper in the toilet haha

    ReplyDelete