Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 16 September 2012

It's Sunday again.

Yes it's Sunday morning and typically it's raining again,so I just nipped into the garden with the camera and took some snap's of some smaller tree's.


These first two are small Deshojo Maples.


They have grown quite well this year despite the weather.

Next is a Shohin sized Chinese Elm.


As there are a lot of signs that winter is coming up fast I will be moving this tree inside for more protection.

Next is a Shohin Cotoneaster which continues to grow very well.


This tree need's more foliage but this is it's first year as a Bonsai, so I am pleased with it.s progress.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment