Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 3 September 2012

Natter night 3rd Sept.

Another quietish night but this allows me to get some work done on my own trees for a change,
I had de wired this Juniper a while back and left it to do its own thing, then tonight I decided to add some wire and do a small bit of styling.

This is how it looked before.
This is after, much more compact,crap photo but you can see the difference if you look close.

Next we have a cascade Larch belonging to Tony W which he brought to remove the wire and have a little clip.




Again not the best photo but it gives an idea how it is coming along.

Here we see Ken M making full use of the new kitchen in the studio.
All to soon these evenings come to an end, but never mind there's always next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment