Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Winter draws nearer.

Last Saturday morning when I got up to go to Sheffield I was greeted by a very hard frost, which I was not expecting, nor were the tree's but they have reacted very quickly to it, as these two photos show.

My Acer Palmatum has started to turn into it's Autumn colours already.

My Hawthorn has also started to turn.
Although I love this time of year for the colours of the foliage it also means winter is just around the corner.

While at the show I also added to my collection of small pots.

A small accent pot by China Mist ceramics, I love the texture of this pot.

A mini version of the Lava pot my False Cypress Boulevard is potted in by Ian Baillie
Maybe one day I will use them, but for now I will just enjoy looking and feeling them..





No comments:

Post a Comment