Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Chat day at Willowbog, this Sat 3rd Nov

I am looking forward to Saturday 3rd as it is chat day at Willowbog Bonsai once more,bad new's for Peter I can stay a bit longer as I am on holiday this weekend. I am not sure what to take with me to work on,but I will make up my mind before then.

My Trident Maple look's a good candidate, being almost bare it is ready for some wire.
Talking about bare my Dawn Redwood is looking the same.


In comparison a small Cotoneaster is still looking a nice colour with plenty berries.

So I have plenty to choose from, it all depends how much room we have in the car.
See you all there, if you are in the area.




No comments:

Post a Comment