Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 22 October 2012

Natter night preparation.

I do not know if anyone ever thinks of it but Natter night does not just happen all by its self, there is quite a bit of preparation work to be done.
First thing clean up the studio.

Sweep the carpet!!
Fill water containers and replace cups in the cupboard.
Then off to the local supermarket.


All stocked up with milk chockie bickies and cake.

Just about there now.


Door open .welcome one and all.


Bring your trees for everything connected with BONSAI.
Or just come for a cup of tea or coffee and a good natter.






2 comments:

  1. Wish I had a privat jet, then I would visit every natter night of yours. Keep posting, great blog!
    Kind regards,
    Ingvar
    Little trees from Sweden blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment,you would be very welcome.I also like your blog and look forward to new posts

      Delete