Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 25 October 2012

Not much left.

After a quite breezy night there is not very much left on some of my trees.


My Acer Palmatum, after looking brilliant in Autumn colours for a couple of weeks it is now bare.


My Hawthorn, almost as bare.


My Kiyohime Maple showing nice colour but not far from being the same as other deciduous trees.


Another Larch which will not be long before i can start to wire and style.
 Looking at these trees it is a sure sign that it will not be long before we need to dig the thermal undies out.
The only good thing about winter is being able to collect new material.Time to get the collecting bag ready for a nice day and get out there looking.






No comments:

Post a Comment