Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 7 October 2012

Willowbog Bonsai Chat Oct.

Mr Greedy must have been up early as he had everything ready for the chat day,even the Tokanoma display.Which was this magnificent Maple showing all the signs of autumn .

Heads down and busy seemed to be the theme of the day for most of the people attending.



I kept myself busy wiring my little Juniper which was clipped out by Robert on Friday.

Before the work was done  the tree has been left to grow to gain plenty of vigour.

After wiring and even more clipping.




I cannot speak for everyone who attended the chat but I enjoyed it and got a lot of work done.
By the way Jean the soup was lovely thanks .










1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good turnout Ray. Is it my imagination or does your Juniper look a bit like your false cypress. An interesting little tree.

    ReplyDelete