Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 22 November 2012

Monthly workshop at Willowbog Bonsai.

After such a lovely day { not }the forecast for Friday & Saturday is much better, hope they are right for a change as this Saturday is monthly workshop day at Willowbog.I do not need an excuse to go there but really look forward to helping out on these workshops, as I get to work on trees, some of which I have never seen before,I like a challenge!

Some photos of previous workshops. 




There  is still room for some more student's this weekend , so phone Peter or Jean or just turn up on Saturday. You will be welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment