Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 2 November 2012

Nine month birthday

Today it is nine month since i started this blog and i have enjoyed every minute of it.My thanks to all my visitors who now total over nine thousand from 83 country's and have looked at nearly eighteen thousand pages.As a result of this popularity i guess i will have to keep going { try and stop me }and keep annoying Mr Snart up at Willowbog Bonsai.

I still love messing with trees!!!

3 comments:

  1. nine months ?? isn't there something special about 9 months , oh yes I remember now , you and Kath are not keeping a little secret from us

    ReplyDelete
  2. My memory is not that good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. annoy me ? you know that you never do that Ray ! I am having to be nice to you [ through gritted teeth ] as I am elsewhere on the 17th and we have a workshop scheduled :-)

    ReplyDelete