Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 30 December 2012

Last visit in 2012.

Yesterday Mike R and me had a run up to Willowbog, just to get our fix of Bonsai as it was about four weeks since we were last there.We were surprised to find other people there when we arrived, there was two lads from Carlisle Bonsai Club who were shopping for the fast approaching spring season, and also Dave H from west Cumbria who was mossing up his very nice Mugo Pine for the Noelanders Trophy later in January





All mossed up ,but which stand to use?
Well done Dave, this tree is in really good condition as are all of your trees.



1 comment:

  1. at the very least I thought that you would have mentioned that as a special xmas treat I made you both a cup of tea !! I am worried that Mike may not recover from the shock !!

    ReplyDelete