Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 17 December 2012

Natter night 17th Dec.

As this was the last natter night of 2012 there was not very much to do, even with six visitors,so we had a good natter and a good laugh.I have had  a busy week so did not manage to finish Kens Larch until tonight, then we had a discussion about what the front should be.I always think if a tree looks good in a photo then it must be right,so I took a series of pics to see which looked best.A job for visitors to my blog, please select your preferred front and leave your choice as  a comment.Thank you.

No 1


No 2

No 3

No 4

No 5



No 6

No 7

Mo 8

No 9

I think either No1 or No3 but it is Kens tree not mine so the real choice is his in the end.

All that leaves me to do now is wish all my visitors and friends,
A very  merry Xmas and a happy new year.









1 comment:

  1. Great tree, job well done mate. I think 1 as well but there are plenty of good options there depending on personal taste.

    ReplyDelete