Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 1 December 2012

Willowbog chat 1st Dec.

Today was the last chat day of the year and was well attended despite the cold and a little snow. This is the last few hundred yards of the road just before the entrance and as you can see a covering of snow.


Not many tyre tracks but the sun was shining on the tree tops.


In the nursery itself very cold and icy 
.

But in the workshop a very warm atmosphere.




Everyone doing what it is called, chatting.

Some people were also doing bonsai work.

Brian, Terry and Keith all busy and looking very intent.

Mike and David just as busy.


Terry putting a new angle on a Larch.


Keith really was using the methylated spirit to clean up his Cork barked Elm forest.
Honestly!!!


 Stew C brought this Air layered Hawthorn to pick up some ideas for styling and I think he left with quite a few.


This is an English Yew I have added to my collection as of today,an early present.


I also remembered to bring my Juniper home with me today after forgetting it last week.
My memory must be improving!!

Well that's all from me today, and the last chat of 2012.

Roll on 2013 and more chat days.

Thanks to Peter & Jean for the hospitality we have always received at Willowbog. 





 




  


No comments:

Post a Comment